Welcome to Matt Lowe's Cay
A fully-serviced private island ready for development in the Abacos, Bahamas
Colliers International Hotels (“Colliers”) has been retained to act as the international advisor in connection with the sale of Matt Lowe’s Cay, a 53-acre private island in the Abaco’s, Bahamas (the “Offering” or “Island”). This Offering is an incredible opportunity for a new owner to build out a one-of-a-kind luxury resort or residential development. The Island is fully serviced and is ready for vertical development.
Premier Location in the Bahamas
Easy access to The Bahamas is one reason for its long-standing popularity as a vacation destination. Matt Lowe’s Cay is situated northeast of Marsh Harbour and is easily reached via private, charter or commercial aircraft. Marsh Harbour is known for its boating and marinas with access to Matt Lowe’s Cay achieved in less than 15 minutes from the mainland.
Matt Lowe’s Cay can be easily accessed from major markets:
- 1 hour flying time from the southeastern United States
- 3-to-4 hours from Northeastern United States and Eastern Canada
- 5 hours from Western United States
- 8-9 hours from many major markets in Europe
High Quality, In-Place Infrastructure
Ready for Vertical Development
- All necessary infrastructure has been completed at an expense of approximately US$50 million over the past decade.
- Includes an impressive harbour/marina with 48 slips for vessels up to 100 feet.
- The Island features seven white sandy beaches with professional landscaping.
- Existing road networks, pool, and two reception buildings are also in-place.
- Electricity is delivered from sub-sea mainland connections, as well as the presence of a high-output water desalination plant.
- Any lead time for eventual construction will be short with the government supporting a wide range of development possibilities.